The size of your list is starting to matter less and less these days. What's beginning to truly emerge supreme is how engaged that list is with you.
And over the years there's been a great debate between having a "Single" or "Double" opt-in process.
Having a "Single" opt-in process is fast and quick.
But because it's fast and quick it means that these subscribers are not really that interested in what you have to offer and:
* It opens up your subscriber list to potentially collecting invalid, junk and faulty emails
* Spambots can add emails to your list
* Typos can happen frequently
* Email addresses can be added to your list by people who actually don't own that email address
* Your list quality goes down
* Your overall email marketing metrics are skewed
* Your spam rates will probably rise
* Your sender reputation with the major ISP's will suffer (bc of spam complaints, high bounce rates and low engagement rates)
So we've now introduced a new list importing feature that'll help you avoid all of the above situations.